Fiber optic lighting "The Night Star Sky" it is lighting set for installation in suspended ceilings, the partition walls, stairs, columns, cornices, cavities, etc. They give extraordinary aesthetic and visual results, thats light and making an interesting view. You will have the impression that ceiling lights are real stars!
Fiber optic lighting can be installed in a plasterboard (drywall) plate, plywood, plate of Plexiglas, front furniture panel, mirror or any other material. "Night Star Sky" consists of a bundle optical fiber light, source and power supply. The whole system are hidden behind the plate and only the fiber ends protruding that's create the effect of the stars in the night sky. We also offer kits including Plexiglas plate. These kits do not require ceiling suspended and their installation on the traditional ceiling takes about 15 minutes.
Our kits are produced in six versions: Standard, Premium, Standard Plus with remote control and different lighting programs, Premium Plus with remote control and different lighting programs, Multicolor with remote control, 16 colors and different lighting programs, Instant - sets mounted in the laser-treated plexi plate.
The advantages of of our set:
- Very small and light illuminators that are able to hide behind the plate.
- Through the use of two light sources optical fibers have a higher light range, they are better than the casiual sets and are easier to mount.
- Minimum energy consumption (about 3W) - less than the low-energy bulb.
- Illuminators don't heat up and emit heat, also they don't require refrigeration. This makes them safe, energy efficient and quiet, because they do not require fans for cooling.
- Our kits are maintenance-free. The the phenomenon of feather dust in halogen generators on the structure of the fiber. The user is forced to wipe the face fiber or cutting it every few weeks! Our kits don't have this problem, because generator does not emit heat and the forehead fiber has no air circulation!
- Safe to use thanks to the voltage to 12V.
- Available in multiple colors and configurations.
- Very easy to install and require no special tools.
fiber optics assets:
- Resistance to weather conditions - rain, snow, heat? The fiber does not do much of an impression
- Resistant building materials - plaster, concrete, tile adhesive? If you are going to put the fiber in these materials please!
- Safe use because of the lack of electricity in fiber - fiber leads only light that falls at the beginning so there is no contact with the flow and therefore it is safe. In addition, LED light sources are powered by safe voltage (3 to 12V))
- High durability - fibers do not age!
- Maintenance-free - under the condition of use LED illuminators. The portholes halogen, every few weeks to cut the top of the beam to remove impurities embedded by the high temperature of the lamp. In our portholes this problem does not exist!
- Transmission of light across the full spectrum, even infrared!
- Versatility and practicality - changing the color of the light change the nature of the illuminated room.